Skip to main content

EVERY DAY AT THE END

Every day, at the end, I feel that I am increasingly puzzled by the life. May be it is not so worth to search a coherent meaning for life. It is so random, so pattern less that one can’t find any analogy for it. But I have got some things, some learnings from this life. I have to check out my collection time to time as I usually forget what I have and what I not.

But yet I am troubled by one single unique question, why I am living? Is there any purpose that can work as my reason for this life? And if there is not any purpose why I am not able to be so bold to end this life. And this is root cause for so many things which trouble me. But why I get troubled? Why I can’t just watch things happening around me and stop to make sense of them? Why I can’t? Why?

I feel happy when I get someone with I can talk some sense. It doesn’t mean that all other with whom I don’t enjoy talking are senseless. However, you are defined by default in this life. You never define yourself, but you get defined by things around you. So it is set with whom I enjoy and with whom I can’t. I never try to think who has defined it. I am accepting randomness.( thanks to Taleb)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy

i am alone, somehow at the balance of memories and dreams, some encounters with reality practically, a room for me, a laptop, movie, food, coffee, cigarettes and loneliness to get kick out of everything.... fucking nice life! missing a mate or complete loneliness!!

Black Mirror for the local train

 Black Mirror is the poison I look forward to consuming. The ideas of humanity in the increased scope of technology are sometimes so well-portrayed that the mark of philosophical deadlock stays on one’s mind for long. With these expectations, I was bit disappointed with the first two episodes of the latest season (released in June 2023). First one was fine, though utterly predictable for those with long association with series. The second one is not even a Blank Mirror episode. By just being a psychological thriller, it doesn’t even the fit to the theme Black Mirror has explored. Finally, it hit home with the third one. There it is, a question, who we are, staring in our face as the story unfolds. The episode reminded me of a cynical imagination I have nursed for long. While commuting in suburban local trains of Mumbai, I have always wondered about it when I have felt crushed right at the start of the day by a giant wave of increasingly homogenous human existence. What if two ind

Camus’ ‘The Plague’, a podcast and some thoughts about religion

For last 100 days, I am living in the shadow of epidemic. What exactly is this shadow? Part of this shadow, a small part, is death. For my age, the threat of death is not large. The great part of the shadow is possible agony of being helpless if I or my dear ones must access the health facilities. From what neighborhood WhatsApp and Social media gossip is, the hospital bed is new elite consumption. It is only one’s access to influence that can fetch a Covid-19 patient in my town a hospital bed in my town. Patients are being admitted to hospitals in other towns, sometimes 60 or more km away. Relatives often have to frantically call hospital after hospital, seek any outlet for help, all the while worrying about prospect of the patient. Possibility of this experience is the great part of the shadow. The remaining part is the boredom induced by being stuck at home.             Plague is not really a great metaphor for Covid-19. Covid-19 is far too less lethal than what Plague was. But we