Skip to main content

Rain, River and Reality

What we think of each other after 25 years from this moment? Do we still have hope of understanding each other as we have today? Will our dreams be contaminated by bonks and arts that we interact with, as it is today? Alternatively, we will have found ourselves and hence we accept that distance is the best connection between us. I see, myriad possibilities that can shape the relation between twp persons and yet, there is always point made of some unique outcome. Is it there dear, is it there at all?
It is raining and no one is there in periphery of my vision. River is flowing, cluster of lights on the other end and a bridge that makes fiction of other end a part of reality of my end. You know, one friend of mine says, big problem in life is that there is no background music to reality. I never feel that I live any reality. The only taste of reality is failure to describe it. However, then nobody will believe me. Reality is personal property, yet we want to share it, as if it is highly objective. Give me a break!!
I have music in my ears. I don’t like music mixed with words. Nothing harms to pleasure of understanding than attempt to measure it with words. People feel that using words they can solve problems, but those problems themselves are created by words. Do you see it is contradiction? And, yet we want it, as only contradiction less thing.
I know, to live, these questions cannot be focused. Reality must be assumed in some pieces of absurdity and logic must be framed in regions of chaos. And, I am failing to do this. This words are reactions, not creation. There is no creation. It is just discovery of what was there, but was not observed before.
Any game is set of rules and skill to exploit those rules. No truth, no lie. It is just to see this absurdity through and through, and then cheat oneself in best possible manner, as if it is so meaningful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Mirror for the local train

 Black Mirror is the poison I look forward to consuming. The ideas of humanity in the increased scope of technology are sometimes so well-portrayed that the mark of philosophical deadlock stays on one’s mind for long. With these expectations, I was bit disappointed with the first two episodes of the latest season (released in June 2023). First one was fine, though utterly predictable for those with long association with series. The second one is not even a Blank Mirror episode. By just being a psychological thriller, it doesn’t even the fit to the theme Black Mirror has explored. Finally, it hit home with the third one. There it is, a question, who we are, staring in our face as the story unfolds. The episode reminded me of a cynical imagination I have nursed for long. While commuting in suburban local trains of Mumbai, I have always wondered about it when I have felt crushed right at the start of the day by a giant wave of increasingly homogenous human existence. What if two ind

Joy

i am alone, somehow at the balance of memories and dreams, some encounters with reality practically, a room for me, a laptop, movie, food, coffee, cigarettes and loneliness to get kick out of everything.... fucking nice life! missing a mate or complete loneliness!!

Camus’ ‘The Plague’, a podcast and some thoughts about religion

For last 100 days, I am living in the shadow of epidemic. What exactly is this shadow? Part of this shadow, a small part, is death. For my age, the threat of death is not large. The great part of the shadow is possible agony of being helpless if I or my dear ones must access the health facilities. From what neighborhood WhatsApp and Social media gossip is, the hospital bed is new elite consumption. It is only one’s access to influence that can fetch a Covid-19 patient in my town a hospital bed in my town. Patients are being admitted to hospitals in other towns, sometimes 60 or more km away. Relatives often have to frantically call hospital after hospital, seek any outlet for help, all the while worrying about prospect of the patient. Possibility of this experience is the great part of the shadow. The remaining part is the boredom induced by being stuck at home.             Plague is not really a great metaphor for Covid-19. Covid-19 is far too less lethal than what Plague was. But we